PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Challenge 53 - Sketch!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your entries last week to our colour scheme.
The Winner of the ribbons is:


Please e-mail me your address so I can get them out to you!

CHALLENGE 53 - SKETCH

This week we have a nice easy sketch for you.
You can add as many embellishments you like and rotate the sketch so long as you can still see the layout clearly.


Here is this weeks prize from our sponsor:


You also get the chance to be our
GUEST DESIGNER FOR APRIL!

Here is what our team came up with!

GUEST DESIGNER FOR MARCH POPS














Please use Mr Linky to enter and NOT the comment box so it is easier for us to view your entries.
Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. Great sketch & DT cards, thanks very much!! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT cards,gorgeous,liked working your sketch to...will use it again I am sure.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, gorgeous DT work, thank you,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards.
    This sketch is great I like it a lot to join this challenge.

    X Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a wonderful Sketch, really enjoyed working with this one!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. have entered (Link 36) loved working with this sketch & seeing how you all interpreted it. Hope my gem replacement of sentiment is OK???? I'm fairly new to sketches so unsure quite how much tweaking is permitted.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted my card yesterday, but couldn't find your blog. Had written: "creative inspirations" on my little notepad next to the sketch. When I wrote it on the computer another "creative inspirations" challenge came up. It wasn't until now I could find you, phew.

    ReplyDelete